We very much appreciate your interest in membership of Green Budget Germany. With like-minded people from Germany, Europe and all over the world, together we are working for the implementation of Environmental Fiscal Reform (EFR) - and we are doing so more and more successfully!
Support our demands for a more environmentally sustainable and socially just transformation of our economic and fiscal systems.
You can choose between two different types of membership. As an active member you are entitled to vote in elections for our Executive Board. Or as a sustaining member with no voting rights to support our work with ideas and financial contribution. Students and unemployed persons can pay a reduced fee.
The membership fees:
- Active Membership minimum 10.- Euro per month (120.- Euro p.a.)
- Active Membership reduced minimum 7.50 Euro per month (90.- Euro p.a.)
- Active Company-Membership minimum 100.- Euro per month (1,200.- Euro p.a.)
- Sustaining Membership minimum 5.- Euro per month (60.- Euro p.a.)
- Sustaining Membership reduced minimum 2.50 Euro per month (30.- Euro p.a.)
- Sustaining Company-Membership minimum 50.- Euro per month (600.- Euro p.a.)
As a member of our organisation you receive our newsletters on EFR, invitations to our annual general meetings, to the Adam-Smith-Prize award ceremony, and to all our conferences and workshops, and much more.
Finally - your financial and moral support makes an important contribution to our work, as we do not receive any operational funding from institutions. Thanks for your support.